- United States Marine Corps Veteran (Honorably Discharged)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with degrees from:
- Ferris State College (Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting)
- Central Michigan University (Masters of Business Administration)
- 15+ years experience as an Investment Advisor
- 30+ years experience as a business owner
- Board of Directors, Recycle of Osceola County, Inc.
- Finance Officer, AMVETS Post #2965
- Chairman, Richmond Township Planning Commission and serves as Treasurer of Township DDA
- Chair, Osceola County Farm Bureau Policy Development Committee
- Richmond Township representative on the Greater Reed City Area Recreation Authority
Pat takes a comprehensive approach, considering his clients’ entire financial world: taxes, insurance, estate planning, investments, real estate, retirement planning, and cash flow.
Pat and his wife, Rosemary, have 4 grown children and spend their free time farming and enjoying their 9 grandchildren.